Due to the current health situation, it is very important to respect the COVID rules below, it is the condition for having the authorization to maintain the event :
1) The up-to-date health pass will be necessary or, failing that, a PCR test less than 24 hours. (Please note, PCR tests are chargeable for those who do not have a valid health pass. For residents of a country outside the European Union, please consult the following link: https://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/fr /travel-advice/practical-information/article/coronavirus-covid-19To return to your country, I invite you to inquire in each of your countries.
2) Hydroalcoholic gel will be available on the Bretzel village and the swimming pool. You will need to sanitize your hands regularly.
3) The toilets will be disinfected daily. Please help us keep them clean, for everyone's sake.
4) You will need to bring your cup to help yourself to the drinks available at the refreshment point.
5) A TAG test can be carried out at the end of the competition for those who need it. (It's free for those who have the health pass, result in 24 hours, according to laboratory working hours). A TAG is also possible. The times for taking your test will be Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. on the pretzel village. To book your test, send an email to Laetitia, our nurse: email@example.com
6) If within 3 days of the end of your race, you present infectious symptoms, you must immediately notify the organization at the following number: 06 07 56 03 62
7) The rules will be posted on the BRETZEL VILLAGE.
8) You must inform your teams of the above health rules.