Due to the current health situation, it is very important to respect the COVID rules below, it is the condition for having the authorization to maintain the event:
- A temperature measurement with an infrared thermometer will be taken on the athletes , their teams and volunteers. If the temperature exceeds 38.3 degrees, you will be asked for a PCR test. (It's free, result in 24 hours, depending on laboratory working hours).
- Wearing a mask will be compulsory to circulate in the Bretzel village, the swimming pool and all enclosed areas, by all persons (volunteers, teams, spectators). Masks will not be provided.
- Wearing a mask will also be compulsory for athletes before their departure in the swimming pool, and each time they leave the bike or run circuit. This obligation is valid throughout the Bretzel village, the swimming pool and all enclosed areas. Masks will not be provided.
- In running it is forbidden to run together.You must keep a distance of 3 meters between you.
- By bike the raceregulations forbid drafting, so you must keep a distance of 6 m between bikesas stipulated by the IUTA regulations.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be available on the Bretzel village and the swimming pool. You will need to disinfect your hands on a regular.
- The toilets will be disinfected daily. Please help us to keep them clean, for everyone's sake;
- You should keep a distance of 1m between you. Except within the same team.
- The number of people per table at the meal level is a maximum of 6.
- The maximum number of people gathered is a maximum of 6.
- It is forbidden to gather around the points of distribution of meals and drinks.
- There will be no solid collective supply. You will need to have your cup to serve yourself the drinks made available at the refueling point.
- A PCR test can be performed at the end of the test for those who need it. (It's free, result in 24 hours, depending on laboratory working hours).
- If within 3 days of the end of your race, you present infectious symptoms, you must immediately notify the organization at the following number: 06 07 56 03 62
- The health rules will be posted on the BRETZEL VILLAGE.
- You must inform your teams of the above health rules.
FRENCH / ENGLISH
as promised, here is a point on the PCR/antigenic test (TAG), and our propositions of free test on 3 periods in the pretzel village to enter your country.
Vaccinated or not, you must have this test! The vaccine protects you, but does not prevent the transmission of the virus.
In Colmar it's very very quiet... the incidence rate is very very low. There is no more curfew from June 20th.
For French residents, no test is necessary.
1) Enter France:
Since June 9, 2021, to enter France from a country of the European Union, an antigenic test is sufficient but the PCR test is valid of course.
Both tests must be valid for less than 72 hours.
For residents of a country outside the European Union, please consult the following link: https://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/fr/conseils-aux-voyageurs/informations-pratiques/article/coronavirus-covid-19
2) To enter your country:
I invite you to inquire in each of your countries, to know which type of test is necessary to enter your country.
In the case of a PCR test, the validity period is 72 hours.
In the case of an antigenic test (TAG), it is valid for 48 or 72 hours depending on your country.
You must find out in your country before filling in our tables below, if it is 48h or 72h for a TAG in your country.
Otherwise choose a PCR it is 72h for all.
The difference between TAG and PCR:
A TAG you have the result in 15 min and the validity is 48 or 72h depending on your country.
A PCR you have the result in less than 12 hours, validity 72 hours.
We propose 3 periods to you to carry out your test TAG or PCR, it will be my wife Laetitia liberal Nurse, who will deal with you:
Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 8am to 11am in the pretzel village.
Here are 2 summary tables:
For the TAG :
For the PCR :
To register, here are the links to the registration doodle:
To register for a TAG test, it is the following link: https://doodle.com/poll/ahrhyydhi9ehicfb?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link
To register for a PCR test, it is the following link: https://doodle.com/poll/kz23wn4x9xzk8xha?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link
How to fill in a doodle? Here is a tutorial: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S1qv47ADkiy6wMBqSYwiy8zq2hiILppH/view?usp=sharing
Be careful, enter as many lines and names as there are people to be tested.
During the briefing you will be asked to fill in a form to prepare the tests and facilitate Laetitia's work.These tests are free..
Protect your Bretzel.